Friday, October 28, 2005

Moving back home...

...I think. I've decided that I'm a shallow person who is materialistic and want's pretty shiny things. That's why I want to move back to California, I want to move back, get a decent job and buy me a new pair of shoes, maybe some pants...and a DVD/VCR player. That's what I want. I've been here over a year, I'm content, at peace and basically life is grand...I just want nice things. I haven't adjusted to being poor, I can't budget anymore with what I make, and I just am not going to adjust to eating Ramen for the next three years. I tried. I can't do it. I am a quitter, I'm ok with that. I just want to move on and be able to afford the new Madonna CD when it comes out. If this makes me a bad person, then I don't want to be good. I thought I'd have like this spiritual awakening or something like that moving back here, to where I'm from. Not the case, if anything it reminded me of how I've moved on in so many ways from this place. It's not depressing, nor do I hate it. I just miss my family and I miss swiping my ATM card and not having to worry about whether that exttra .20 cents I paid for hair gel is going to affect me this week. So my plan? I have none, I just know that I will end up in California at some point within the year. Maybe at the end of this semester, maybe next semester. I'm not going to give myself a deadline, it'll just happen when it happens. :-)
We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment