Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Misc. rantings

So I'm addicted to the Olympics, I am. What is so sad is that they come on here Primetime at 7pm, so I get off work, go home, cook and crawl into bed at 7pm. Where I stay until they are over at 10:30, watch the news, and crash. What am I going to do when they are over!! I'm so used to it, I haven't been going out, neglecting my homework!! I'm obsessed!
I have never heard of Johnny Weir, he's quite a good skater but SUCH a diva in training. Chad Hedrick's ego is so big, it's a wonder he can even find the strength to skate with that load. I was sad to see Michelle go home and at first I thought Sasha was a beeyatch, but she really trained hard and she's very talented. Bode Miller? Um, ok...where he at?? I've heard his name and then all the hype before the Olympics, but he ain't shown nobody nothing...although he said he hit a rock on his downhill the other day, thus slowing him down and losing. Mm.hm.
I'm not sure what is on tonight, but I think I may go out for a beer with friends because all I want to do is go home and sleep and I need to do something else to shake things up!
Here's a few more pics of the men from the Dieux Du Stade Calendar...*sigh* I'm going to France.


This is probably my favorite picture of the series, just friggin beautiful!!<







No comments:

Post a Comment