Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Gay-B-Gone

Hilarious video found on youtube.com "Got a gay in the family? Wash those sins away with our special suds!". And please don't come back that this is homophobic, I think it's funny. Just like when every fag and lez (oh yes I did!) had a fit when Eminem was singing "anti-gay" lyrics and wanted to boycott his music. I didn't really take it all that seriously, I mean it's just music and I don't think it promotes anything. I think you feel bad about your sexuality if YOU feel bad about it. Getting called a fag or having someone say I'm abmonination and God doesn't love me is not going to change the love and self respect I have for myself. If anything this "commercial" makes the straight guy look like a simple minded oaf, and we'll leave it that.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment