Tuesday, May 30, 2006

And then it hit me...

...my whole summer is going to be spent on my feet with very few days off and not much time for fun. Then I thought, that's ok, I'm working my ass off so I'll have a nice "buffer" in my bank account when I get home and I can actually relax and not be so rushed to look for work right away. Last summer was a blast, I partied, hiked and did the tourist "things" here in S.D. and got to know a lot of my family back on the rez. So, I guess this summer can be spent making money and running around from job to job. ;-) I just wish I had more eye candy! Well we did get a new dishwasher at my night job who is cute...we shall see. *grin*
hope everyone had a great holiday weekend, I worked nonstop but the tips were good!
peace


2 comments:

  1. Wow dude you have such hot eye candies oon your blog *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made some bank this weekend bud. I on the other hand was a lazy man around camp and home...Hang in there, the money will be nice when you get back to Cali..GG

    ReplyDelete