Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Blogging

Well today is my last day working for the State. I hate saying goodbye to people I've worked with for awhile, so, I don't think I will. I think I'll just "sneak" out this afternoon and not worry about saying goodbye or anything like that, well there are a few people I will actually say goodbye to but I'd prefer just to leave quietly. I'm not sure when I'll be able to blog next but I'm going to try and keep up as best I can AND since I'll no longer work for the State, I can say and post whatever I want!! and not risk being fired. Oooh, should change the name to Freedom Blog. ;-) It's supposed to be a nice day today, allergies are acting up a bit though, my eyes are burning! Speaking of eyes, stay tuned, later today I'll post some purtee ones. ;-)
peace


4 comments:

  1. You better come around here. I'ma be mad if you stop blogging..

    And not just cause you're my eye candy fix..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, now, no threats, we enjoy your blog too much to have to suffer withdrawls, and with the parting of the government, I dont know how, for the hotties you have found so far, but I bet you will find some even hotter eye candy. Take care, and have updated the website today if you wanna pop by.........GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. My, my, my, my, my!!! First time on your blog and other than your interesting life, I have to admit: I luv the eye candy!! Can I have some?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corvis- LOL glad to supply the sweets, sweetie!

    GG- Oh you know I'll stop by as soon as I can, gotta get my fix!

    Terry- You can have all you want, indulge. ;-)

    ReplyDelete