Thursday, May 25, 2006

What I'm listening to.

I'm kind of stuck on Pink's New CD

This is my favorite song right now 'Cuz I Can. I found this on YouTube, no graphics, it's just to listen to, it's a great song!




Of course I have to post something for you to look at also. ;-)
Another Dieux Du Stade video. WHICH by the way YouTube took down all my Dieux Du Stade video's! they were deemed inappropriate! So now I'm going to have to repost them on Veoh, once I find them. Hope everyone is having a good day! Tonight I start nights at my second job, going to be a long day.
Peace

Frederic Deltour

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, I am in love with the the Pink disk too. Nice video!! Good luck with the second job, hope you make some mad tip money. Dont work too hard cutie, have a great 3 day weekend......GG

    ReplyDelete