Friday, June 30, 2006

Happy Friday!

And yes it is "kind of" like a Friday for me this time. I'm working a temp desk job (that whole being a server during the day thing was *not* working out for me). So here I am back in an office. Just for a week though, then I'm doing the Desperados thing five nights with a couple of days thrown in also. Business is picking up and tips are good! I'm working in this small tourist town called Keystone, population like 310! but big tourist place though. I'm temping at the local telephone company and I'm the only person in the office! Blogs away!! So our tech is in the switch room and he comes out, walks right up to my desk and holds his finger out, he has a little red bug on it crawling around. I asked what that was and he said a tick!! eww! he felt it crawling on him, ok now why would he show me?? Now I feel all itchy everywhere!!! I swear if I get lime disease....

Have a great weekend!
peace



1 comment:

  1. Temp job sounds kinda kewl, except for the bugs part....ewwww. Have a great weekend and a happy 4th blogger friend...GG

    ReplyDelete