Friday, June 2, 2006

Taking a moment...

...to say hello to all! Well I'm free from the confines of working for the State of South Dakota which I can NOW say sucks big dill pickles!! Naw, actually I miss everyone I work with and the work was cool, but the pay, the pay sucked big dill pickles. I'm liking what I do now, but there's so much drama in the blue collar industry, not that there isn't in the white collar, it just seems more "in your face" type of drama at the two restaurants I work at. I actually have a minute to log on and check my email and such. I have to get home, put away laundry and "pre-clean" before my aunt comes and cleans my apartment tomorrow. Yes, I'm paying her, I have neither the time nor energy to do it. Believe me, it needs it! Hope everyone has a great weekend.
peace


No comments:

Post a Comment