Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Today's Weather

Is hot!!! We kind of have this wind going on from the Hills so it's like being in a microwave, not that I know what that feels like, just saying... ;-)
I had yesterday and today off and it's been great, but after working 30 days straight living on Marlboro Ultralights 100's and adrenaline, I do feel a bit antsy today with nothing to do. Laundry-check, clean apartment-check, gassed up car-check. So I get to play on the 'net for a bit. Made good money this weekend and hope it only gets better! Still wish I was at the beach though, well especially with any of these guys! I guess blogger is having problems uploading all the pics, so just hit refresh a couple of times so they all load.
peace




6 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back posting after a couple days off. Nice pics, I have been having trouble uploading pics the last couple of days with blogger..hmmmm. Cool beans you are making some hard cash at the jobs, bet you are looking so forward to cali. Have a great week....GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahhhh I need a day at the beach too...

    Haha, glad you had a decent day, although with a to-do list like that sounds like you didn't just relax, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mood, looking forward to that hot guys, hot temperature and hot setting:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last photo was taken here in La Jolla, CA above Blacks Beach. Blacks is a famous gay nude beach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for checking in guys! and gals (muah! corvis)

    Ken, I'm moving back to CA where is this place!! LOL I'll be in Central Cali though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is part of San Diego in La Jolla where I live. www.lajolla.com

    Ken

    ReplyDelete