Friday, June 9, 2006

Woo hoo! It's Friday...

...ok that USED to mean something to me! It's actually my Wednesday, so happy hump day!! Life has been busy and going fast and sometimes when I'm mopping a floor or emptying garbage, I'm like...why am I doing this again? Oh yeah, to make money, to move home to Cali. I could have stayed a desk jockey but really, here in SD, it just makes more sense to wait tables during tourist season for more dough. The good news is I lost another 5 lbs and haven't been this weight since like forever!! Hmmm...maybe Jason over at Jason's Room
and I could have a contest 'cause I know he's trying to get into his skinny jeans also! I personally, have no more skinny jeans (I fit them all!) and my belt almost wraps around me twice, so I think it's time for a new one. Although, I wish I had more time to work out, so my stomach could like these delicious washboards! Have a great weekend!
peace!



1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your weekend...errr..umm...thur/fri, and hope the tips are kickass. Congrats on the weight loss, I have been hitting the gym now for just over a week, need it, but hopefully one day will be able to wear skinny jeans instead of fatass...lol..have a great weekend...GG

    ReplyDelete