Monday, July 3, 2006

No Fat Chicks

So all my "fluffy" female friends have gotten or are going to get that gastriatic bypass surgery. *sigh* I'm going to miss watching them mow through a buffet like a cow through an alfalfa field! Speaking of, I totally ate like a heffa today! I found a cool buffet in the middle of tourist town and now my stomach and body are currently rejecting the amount of food I consumed. Damn, and I just reached a size small in cool beer logo t-shirts!! On the other hand, with all my "fluffy" friends losing weight and me used to being the skinny one of the crowd, it'll only reinforce me to keep up my healthy eating (except for today of course) ;-)
By the way, I am not an advocate of that surgery and I did attempt to let my friends know there were other options in life, but it's working for them so I guess that's all that matters. ;-)
peace

3 comments:

  1. I love that pic and the way the eyes are photoshopped, is that the REAL identifying feature of this girl?? I think the eyes might be one of the last things you notice. Unfortunately being fluffy myself, I understand your friends fascination with the procedure, but I think it's best to do it the old fashioned way myself, and I have been doing well for the last 6 weeks, go me, lol. Have a great holiday, get some hot dogs, hot guys and some hot fireworks and have a party..cya blogger friend..........GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. GG You can do it! I know you can, but even if you went the "way of the knife" it wouldn't change the fact you're my favorite Gay Guru. ;-)
    peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can kiss my fluffy, not letting some mofo cut into me unless it's to install a ghetto booty ass (or reshape the nose). You can come stand next to me and still be the skinny one. -jocelyn

    ReplyDelete