Tuesday, August 1, 2006

It's Rally Time...

...So the Sturgis Rally is going to be starting this weekend and when I checked my schedule, I seem to have been made a permanent fixture of the restaurant! Because I never leave!! I'm doing 10 days straight, 12 hour days. Then I get my b'day off (go me!) then I do another 8 days straight. THEN I get to pack up my car and drive back to California! woo hoo! I can't believe it's almost over, back to civilization and culture and art and people who don't say Git R Done. Back to real Mexican food and 24 hour restaurants, like Jocelyn commented on one of my posts, being from Cali rules! Ok so you know I'm going to complain when I get back BUT for now...I'm anxious to go!! Oh and thanks to the people at Beautiful for posting more pics of my man Joseph Sayers, he's so hot! Well maybe, just maybe...the next time I blog it'll be from me and Miss Mantoan's lair in California!!
peace!




4 comments:

  1. Going back to Cali. Yeah baby! I was talking to some girl from, I don't know, some other state, said that people from other places moved out of state for college, but the big move here is going from SoCal to NorCal and vice versa and that was it. I sat there for like 5 minutes extolling the wonders of CA, the excellent school system and institution, the sheer number of world-class universities including Ivy League. She debated saying that Ivy leagues only exist on the east coast. I had to let her know that Stanford is always in the running with Harvard and Yale in any major, in any field and even a school like UC Berkeley has worldwide name recognition. There is a reason why we are considered a brain drain state..hello, sunshine, a chance to make money, Hollywood. We are the epitome of the American Dream. The only states that rival us are NY and DC and DC only because I love Poli Sci. I love walking around SF and seeing all the tourists who don't speak a drop of English taking non-stop pictures. These people have traveled around the world just to see what all the fuss was about. The only state that rivals CA is outright pride is Texas. Cali born and breed. Now if only we could get the political structure back in order. Oh and if we could get the men to be polite and respectable like Texan men, oh and of course less gay. Hmmm. Tired of all the hot boys being homos. -jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah and Jason makes me want to touch myself. Forever, forever, fo ever ever. -jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leonard!! I missed you and your parade of hotness!

    hehe...

    Hope everything has been going well with you, I'll be hanging around here drooling again, lol.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whem you get back to Cali you better come and see us in San Diego! Miss you!

    Regina

    ReplyDelete