Thursday, August 31, 2006

People drive so fast...

...seriously, I feel like such a hick since I got back. People drive so crazy and fast, if you do the speed limit, it's like you will get ran over and a ticket for driving to slow!! Insane. It's huge here and so many people, guess I've been gone a long time. Still looking for a job, only been a couple of days so far. The car is running great, my brother fixed it and it's like a whole new car now. Thank goodness for that! Been getting in touch with people and making plans to go out and do things, will feel better once I am employed though. I've applied at restaurants and for some office positions. Not really wanting to go back into the office, but I'm broke so I have to take what comes my way. The best thing? Everyone noticing how much weight I've lost! My mom even said I was anorexic, it was great, then she proceeded to fix me the biggest sandwich ever! LOL
peace



2 comments:

  1. Great to have u back...Great photos...i envy those packs... soemthing to get us working out more...Well i lived it last weekend when my mom saw me after not seing me for over a month cause of the war that made that cut the roads between us...She thought i was anorexic too...She stuffed me with lots of food...Moms do care...as for not feeling good untill u find a job i totally understand that...its let u get lost...I howp u find one soon..Hopefully soemthing good...Wish i was near i would have made u a sandwich or 2...Kiss and hug...

    envy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first problem is that they let you back into the state? What the hell happened to Homeland security? Don't they know? Welcome back to Cal-i-forn-ia.

    ReplyDelete