Sunday, September 3, 2006

RuPaul...

...ok I know she's like so 1992 but that bitch is still fierce! I went and saw her last night at the Rainbow Festival here in Sacramento. Ok, I RARELY do gay events, I don't really care for the whole gay thing, gay pride, gay bars etc. Now, when I was younger I wanted to make a difference and all that, but now I just want to be left alone and enjoy life. So, last night was my first gay "festival" in about 5 years, I was soooo the hick and out of towner. I was just staring at people, I'm sure people thought I was rude, but hey...TWO MEN KISSING IN PUBLIC! LOL ok, not a big deal but remember I've been in South Dakota for the past two years...big difference. In any case, I had fun, I had a great time with my friend Estevan and I'm so glad he took me out and showed me a good time. When is the next gay event I'll be attending?...um, not one for a long long while, I think I got my fill.
peace



1 comment:

  1. Good for u! No gay prides around this side of the world:(
    Nice third photo...

    envy

    ReplyDelete