Friday, September 8, 2006

Still looking for work...

...ok, was CA the BEST move for me? (more on that later)Ok I'm so in debt (because of this trip), no cell phone (it died on the way here) car is running "funny" (ran great in S. Dakota) and um, no job yet. Oh my roomie got offended because I said I didn't like the neighborhood where we lived she was upset. I understand, but it works for her and ultimately this is her place. I'm just used to walking everywhere from where I used to live and now I'm in the middle of nowhere. I really didn't mean to offend her, just not the place *I* would have chose. This is a *great* place for her 'cause it's closer to her job. I'm sure things will get better once I get a job. Peace. ;-)
Oh and for all of you who think I should be greatful, I am. BUT this was my SECOND choice, I could have moved where ever I wanted, but i wanted to help her out and also...I think it'll be fun. Once my mood changes. Which I'm sure it will. ;-)



1 comment:

  1. http://www.jamulian.com/db911/

    http://www.dcroe.com/2996/


    Hey Blogger Friends!! I am sure we all have something unique to write about tomorrow on the 5 year anniversary of 9/11, but if you are stumped, or you really have your creative juices flowing, here's another idea for you. Some of you may already be participating in this, but I just found out about it recently. A project called "2996", has been created for each Hero that died in 9/11, to be assigned a different blogger to pay tribute to that person. That is a huge unity in the blogosphere to be a part of. I admit, that I was a bit squeemish about participating at first. How would the family react to their son being honored by an open homosexual who runs a small blog? Well, I know that I will treat it with the respect and dignity it deserves, and not use it for any purpose or agenda, just an honest tribute to someone I do not know, who perished needlessly at the hands of terrorists. I also thought it would be pretty awesome to show that gay bloggers are interested and affected by 9/11 as well, and what a better format to get our voices heard as well, even if it has nothing to do withourselves. Just the fact of our compassion and understanding of the hell the families are going thru is worth the effort. It is not a small task. The Hero assigned to me has very little that I can look up about him, but I am piecing together as much as I can from some tribute sites to him. They have already assigned all 2996 bloggers a person, but so many are interested, it is way over 3000 now and they are doubling people up to write about our hero's. If this is something you would be interested in, go to either one of these sites and sign-up. Have a great week blogger friends....The Gay Guru

    ReplyDelete