Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Happy Tuesday

Ok, so today I got my paystub and I'm making more money than I thought I was...so that's a great thing!! I'm adjusting, STILL not sure if this was the right move, but I'm here so I'll deal with it. So now, it seems my roommate wants to move (ooohh aaahh) yes, I committed to her for six months and now she wants to hightail it out of here! Ya know what? I'm soooo ok with that. She needs to see the world and experience what life has to offer. She's been in Sacramento for like 11 years and knows nothing else, she's been at her job since she was 19 (gasp!). I'm not worried, I may keep the place or move to Midtown...doesn't matter, I always make it work but Miss Mantoan, I think she needs to go...I think she, finally, needs to live...so no hatin here. Besides, if she wants... I can do the move with her, we all know I'm not above moving and trying something new! Ok it's to Tracy (yes I said Tracy) or Santa Clara (that's a LOT better). So who knows, I don't like life planned or prepared for me, it's kind of fun to see what's around the corner...sometimes ya like, and sometimes ya don't...so ya just go around the next corner! ;-) peace


No comments:

Post a Comment