Monday, October 30, 2006

Heroes...

...I love this show. As I mentioned before, I am into the whole super hero thing. Fantastic 4, X-Men, The Matrix, even Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. I love the fact that these characters have these "powers". Ok, so tonight we know a little bit more about Niki (Ali Larter), I still do not know what her super power is though, I mean to me it's like she just has a split personality! Sorry I don't do recaps, but it was a really good episode and next week........... THEIR SECRETS ARE OUT! I think Niki's son also has powers...I'm sorry I mean "talents"...because his father does, yes Niki's husband is back in the picture and it seems he can blend into things or go through them. As usual, the trailer for next week gave me chills. For the first time....there is a pic of a very attractive woman on this blog...please don't boycott me. I have a room to clean, laundry to do and it's already late...so this is it, I promise better tomorrow! ;-) peace

Ali Larter

1 comment:

  1. Just randomly blog-surfing and came across this post. If you happen to be into roleplay, aside from the superhero gig, come visit us in Marvel Utopia and pretend you're a super hero too! ^^

    // Pinky

    ReplyDelete