Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Internet...

...is evil! So I'm home, long day at work and I'm watching Ugly Betty (I'm so late on jumping on this bandwagon!) and I realize, I haven't ate much today. So I check the fridge and cupboards and nothing looks appealing, so I sit back in front of the TV...and I see a Papa Johns commercial...more importantly, I see "order online" in the Papa John's commercial. *sigh* Ok so my pizza is on it's way.
#1) There is no reason to be eating pizza after 7pm before bedtime!
#2) While I'm paying $23.00 for this pizza (and chicken wings) I could have driven my
lazy ass to Jack in the Box and got two tacos for .99 cents!
#3) I should not EVEN be eating pizza!
#4) You don't get six pack abs from ordering pizza online at 10pm. at night!!
just doesn't happen!

*sigh* I'm only eating one piece and two chicken wings!!!
;-)
peace



2 comments:

  1. Yup abs doesnt come along with even one piece of pizza and im sure u had more than a piece when the pizza was brought in...have a nice free of piizza and working on abs week end!

    ReplyDelete