Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sandstorm...

...is the best techno song ever! Ok, I know it's old, been around for years...but I just can still just dance my ass of to it! Does anyone know how/if I can post songs to this blog? I have this great mix to Sandstorm that I want to share. Oh, ok NOT liking CA any better..but today, tonight, I went to the Sacramento gay and lesbian film festival and saw a film by Q. Allan Broka called Boy Culture, I liked it. I think I liked Eating Out better, but this was also a good film. ;-) peace
Some pics from Eating Out, which I saw at the Fresno Gay and Lesbian Film Festival...a few years ago.




2 comments:

  1. glad friday the 13th has ended! better days to come i hope...wished i was near we could have watched the movies together...envy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandstorm was good but since then Darude has not came out with anything solid...

    ReplyDelete