Monday, November 6, 2006

Now I have something to say...

...has anyone else (who doesn't live in a cave) been following this? I love it, I'm sure most people are keeping up on this story of the religious leader and the gay prostitute in Colorado (link at end of paragraph) , but if not...well the religious leader is saying yes he did contact Jones (a gay male prostitute) for a "massage" and yes he did buy drugs from him...but he threw the drugs away and all he got was a massage! Now remember, he is CURRENTLY (or was until this week) campaigning and lobbying to prevent gay marriage and to have the CO constitution amended to restrict gay marriage! He's the spiritual leader (LOL) of the National Association of Evangelicals.
Yes, I'm kicking my heels up in glee, I will be posting info about this story as it goes on, on my blog.
Oh I don't wanna hear how, his marriage is failing...and his family is being torn apart and the grief it's causing his congregation and children. F..that! At least he gets a marriage, he gets to have his family and congregation recognized and have children without anyone pointing fingers and condemning him, the wonderful life that he has, the same life he wants to deny gay and lesbian people and has been trying to do so for years well,it's crumbling and so...I personally...am waiting for his glass house....... to fall the F*ck DOWN!! ;-)


AND NOW...he is saying he was he was guilty of sexual immorality.
read this

No comments:

Post a Comment