Monday, December 18, 2006

Now this is true...

..what I wanted to say, but Kendall put it in to the words that realy hits the nail on the head!

"What Will It Take....

Before I begin let me just say, I know I am going to sound like someone's mother when I write this, but oh well, someone needs to say it. Also let me say these are MY thoughts and opinions, if any information is not correct in the writing I apologize but I am just going on what I have seen.

What has happened to the young entertainment culture?

I grew up in the 70's and 80's. I had a crush on Kristy McNichol (isn't there something freudian in that?) streaking and pot was about as bad as it got. We drank Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill like it was water and when we wanted to go ghetto we would drink Miller Lite Ponys.

Today it is a whole different world and sadly not a better world.
Four of the most popular women in the celebrity culture have proven to be skank whores with little to no redeemable qualities. Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears and Nicole Richie."

See the rest of the article here!
scroll down, you'll find it...it's good and it's REAL!

1 comment: