Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Carter Oosterhouse...

...is fine! I normally don't do celebs, but the other day I had to take the door off my bedroom to get a chair out (and no, I didn't have to take the door off to get the chair in...Reall!) and I used a drill and then put it back on and I was like yeah that hunky man on the make over shows ain't got nothing on me! Then I was like what was his name again? So, I did research and found some hot photos...and here I am to share with you! On the other side of the Wonderful World is my job, it's nuts it's insane! I've been busy all week and last week, training for the new position well trying to produce in the one I'm currently in and I come home exhausted and I'm like, do I really want to go perm with this company? I mean it's a great place to work n all...but I'm lazy and when I actually have to think...well...it's such an inconvenience! We'll see, I have about a week before I have to make a decision. Happy Hump Day all! ;-) peace!
p.s. Kendall over at The Way I See It... invited me to answer 10 random questions, in which I was excited to do so! Check it out, a bit more personal than I get on this blog. I appreciated the chance to share!





1 comment:

  1. It makes me mad that I fixed everything in my room. Umm, he's fine. What were you talking about?

    -jocelyn

    ReplyDelete