Saturday, January 13, 2007

Dieux Du Stade

Yet another video of the Gods of the Stadium! (NSFW) btw. So last night I went out to the local gay club here in Sacto and I had a good time. Danced my ASS off! I think I'll make that my new aerobic workout...ok...I'll make that my aerobic workout, seeing as I have none right now. ;-) I was at one bar and I was out back in the patio and I'm waiting for the guy in front of me to finish his order, he was smoking, hence being in the back patio. Well without looking he just reaches his arm back and flicks his cig on me...hmm. So I politely tap him on the shoulder and say excuse me but you tapped your cigarette on to my jeans, he snapped his eyes and said "oh, sorry" and proceeds to turn around and flirt with the bartender, who was not even cute btw! So I'm thinking whatever, I'm just out to have a good time. So after another few minutes, this motha fucka gonna do the exact same thing! Ok blogger readers, um...yeah...I'm a bit ghetto. I'm educated and all that..but still...I know where I come from. I'm only bringing this up because what is about to transpire may make you rethink that the Wonderful World of Leonard really is not all...well...wonderful! So I um, tapped him on the shoulder again and said...excuse me, you did it again. He snapped his eyes and said "didn't I already apologize?". Ok, as you can tell I TRY and be nice the first couple times, after that...no, it's not even bout being polite anymore. So I said "Well I didn't go nowhere, and that's not the point! I've been standing here for 10 mins. now while you making eyes at the bartender and if you flick your cig on me again, you ain't gonna have a right arm to hold your glass with...so I suggest...you stub it and apologize with a bit more sincerity...or we gonna have real problems that is going to uphold both of us getting a chance to get our order!". I can be foreboding when needed. He stubbed it, mumbled sorry and took his drink and left. Fag. That's why I don't do gay clubs!! lol
OTHER than that, I had a great time and it was nice to be out. ;-) peace

4 comments:

  1. You are a f*cking fool. I love it! This explains our entire relationshipp. Eww. I cannot believe he had the nerve to do it twice.

    You have to check those kinds of mofo's.

    -jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendall: LOL Ok you know I was about to! Say one more thing, say one more thing!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. yikes, that was super-hot... excuse me, I have to run to the bathroom...

    ReplyDelete