Saturday, January 20, 2007

God Hates Fags...

...ok, my friend Angela likes to make me cry (this is similar to a post I did awhile ago, but she's doing it again.) So, she tricked me into seeing It's My Party, I sobbed like a bitch on that one...while cursing her simple ass out! So every once in awhile she sends me Youtube videos..about hate, about discrimination, about homophobia...about violence towards gay people. Ok, last time she bombarded me, I blogged it AND THEN cursed her simple ass out again and that was it. Well, she's back it. She sent me the following video. The thing is, when she sends me these videos there are like a hundred more of the same subject and I end up watching them (instead of downloading hot guys for my blog!) and...well...I cry. I don't know if I cry because I'm sad or because I'm pissed. I'm pissed because to get beat because of who you love is senseless...it's the innermost cause of ignorance. To kill in the name of God is such hypocrisy that it is laughable. If you wanna step up and fight me, fight because I said you butt ugly and your momma shoulda flushed you. Fight me because I spit in your food when I served it, fight me because I'm a pedophile or a rapist...fight me because I'm Bush. Have a reason, don't fight me because I love my boyfriend, don't fight me because he cooks me dinner and I think it's cute when he's late in the morning and can't find his keys. Don't fight me because I forgot to pay the light bill and they are threatening to turn us off and he's chewing me out for it. Don't fight me because we just bought a house and are planning our lives together. Don't fight me, because I'm me. Now the thing here is...I said the word fight, fight involves two people...I didn't use the word BEAT...I think that's key. It's key in the fact that if someone PLANS to beat me for who I love and who I am...they are going to get a fight...and I won't back down. Because for every blow you put on me, I will put two on you, one for me and one for Matthew Shepard and every other gay person who has been beat because of who they are...and who they love. You won't be able to beat that rage. I have, fortunately, never been gay bashed...oh yeah, I've had straight men come up to me and ask if I'm gay...and I say yes, yes...so? Maybe it's my demeanor, maybe it's the look in my eyes like "say something, what?" I dunno. But for my gay people out there...don't take it...don't let yourself be intimidated...don't let that first hit be your last. Take a self defense class, learn karate..or just think of Matthew Shepard, tied to that fence and left to die. Let that anger come through..and protect yourself. I do not advocate violence or to be a vigilante, just...don't allow it. Step up. Love you and protect you. ;-) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment