Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Happy Hump Day...

...this week is kicking my ass! 10 hour days are the norm now...um..yeah...not cool with that. It's a good learning experience though so I can't bitch to much though. The sad thing is? I'm missing my shows at night! Yes we have DVR but it's just not the same! It's like watching the superbowl the DAY after...lol! So I'm off to watch a DVD and just chill and let go of work and deadlines and all that other crap that makes up the American Dream...and just watch cute basketball players in Glory Road! ;-) peace!
and enjoy! (ok about the last pic...I dunno, but hey I like hair!) lol





3 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOF, Leonard.

    The last pic is awesome.

    Big hairy muscle hugs of thanks.

    Super blog posts. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope those guys are watching the shows with you....if they are I hope you don't see a single second of what you are missing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Leonard,

    Thanks for poppin' by and for the words of encouragement! : )

    J

    ReplyDelete