Tuesday, January 23, 2007

HelloGoodbye...

...has this great song out called Here in Your Arms. If you're from the 80's and grew up listening to Yaz and New Order, Erasure etc. You will love this song. If someone out there knows how I can stream a song on my blog please let me know, I'll try and figure it out (shit,I can be resourceful!) but until then all I have is their video I found on youtube. The sound quality isn't that great but it's still a great song! I think the lead singer and the drummer are hot! Yes I like nerds. ;-) peace

4 comments:

  1. Like your blog! I am in UK.. but visited SFA before...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Visiting from the Uk...and of course Envy from Dubai! Wow, how international! lol
    Yeah Envy you're right, it is very gayishhh...hmmm..wonder why I like it so! ;-) peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. The word "adorkable" comes to mind. Great song, and LOVE the blog.

    Be well.

    ReplyDelete