Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Happy Tuesday!!

Ok so last night was Heroes, OMG, gave me chills, I'm an addict for that show, hello my name is Leonard. Ok enough of that because I know it's just a show but people be pissing in my wheaties by not catching my ENTHUSIASM! PLUS the sun stays up for a bit longer now, so on my ride home last night and tonight...it felt good to see daylight and not all the dreary darkness on my way home or walking in to the night when I left my office.Today was an ok day, it was busy as hell and really, the preggie woman (who delivered like two months ago) that I'm covering for...needs to put her kid in day care and come back to work early because doing both positions is getting to me. Does anyone do myspace? I'm like really if you're like 14, I can understand (so like in six months you'll see my page all pimped out with all them bad ass graphics n shit), but a lot of my friends have the pages so I registered awhile ago and my page is boring I don't do anything to it and I don't have anything cool on it. It's just so I can keep in touch with my friends and the myspace nazis make you register in order to do that! Sooo...on that note, I posted my first bulletin tonight...it's lame,it's a survery, I get them all the time. So, I'm not giving into the myspace empire...I just thought I would post one bulletin so I seem more cordial to my friends who think I'm to good for myspace. So to share with my BLOGGER friends....here is the bulletin I posted AND to offset that, since I had a good couple of days...we all get to see Joseph Sayers in a lil video! Ok, this is the first time I've ever heard him speak...I will not say he sounds gay 'cause that is a stereo type! Just sayin... Ok,I have a friend coming over, we're going to watch a movie and chill. So without further ado...my lame ass myspace bulletin...and the hottie Joseph Sayers! ;-) peace

Sure I'll do a survey.
I think this is my first bulletin...I think. You myspace freaks...or...well...freaks.

Q:: When's the last time you ran?
A:: Last week, was late for my train to work, ok I didn't run per se...I just walked a bit quicker. I'm gay we don't run unless it's at the gym. Running for a cab, a train or a white day sale is beneath us.

Q:: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
A:: 20 minutes

Q:: Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
A:: Only the ones with the gold cards. Oh wait, those weren't exes. Then no.

Q:: If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would you be wearing?
A:: that could be any day...shorts and t-shirt in summer, and warm sweats in winter.

Q:: Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
A:: I don't do vending machines, unless there are condoms in there.

Q:: Don't you hate when the radio ruins good songs?
A:: Not really, chances are I've already downloaded it anyways.

Q:: Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for
someone to sign in?
A:: mmm...I don't think so, that's what txting is for. Get ur ass online bitch! (that would be to J, never works though, she's ornery)

Q:: Are you sexy?
A:: I have my days.

Q:: Could you live without a computer?
A:: I have, I watched A LOT of tv.

Q:: Do you wear your shoes in the house?
A:: Uh yeah....

Q:: When you watch movies at home, do you turn the lights off?
A:: Sometimes, but not to a scary movie.

Q:: What do you do when you're sad?
A:: Wonder why the fuck I'm sad...I'm a happy person.

Q:: Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
A:: My mom and family....then promptly leave the country.

Q:: Last time you saw your best friend?
A:: last year

Q:: Pancakes or French toast?
A:: neither

Q:: Is anyone on your bad side right now?
A:: Our gay cat, if he doesn't quit meowing at me to open the back rooms so he can sleep on the beds, he's going to be ear muffs come morning.

Q:: What jewellery are you wearing?
A:: nada

Q:: What's the first thing you do when you get online?
A:: check my email

Q:: Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
A:: No.

Q:: How do most people misspell your name?
A:: Lenard. dumb asses

Q:: What do you do before you sleep every night?
A:: pray

Q:: What was the first movie that gave you nightmares?
A:: I don't remember.

Q:: Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson or
Elton John?
A:: First of all J he can't sing...that's a synthesizer! ugh! Um, he is neither Michael nor Elton. He's JT. Which isn't even close.

Q:: Do you know anyone who wasn't born in the UK?
A:: This is a stupid question, I know both.

Q:: Favourite name for a girl?
A:: Clitoris....hey, it's pretty!!

Q:: Will you keep your last name when you get married?
A:: I'm a second class citizen...I'm not allowed by the eggheads that run the country, or the dumbasses who voted for them.

Q:: When is the last time you left your house?
A:: 20 mins ago. Beer run. Friend coming over.

Q:: If you heard your phone ringing right now, who do you expect it to be?
A:: *sigh* My mom...has it been two hours yet?

Q:: What noise do you hear?
A:: The fat guy from King of Queens attemptng stand up on Comedy Central.

Q:: Would you survive in prison?
A:: If one more person says that's Disneyland for a gay guy...I'm gonna cut them with a rusty razor....and then I'll get back to you.

Q:: What was the last thing you ate?
A:: Chinese. Well the food...

Q:: When was the last time you said I love you, and meant it?
A:: I never mean it, my heart is coal...just waiting for it to turn into a diamond.

Q:: Who is the youngest in your family?
A:: Immediate family? Extended family? that question is to vague.

Q:: If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would be most likely to over pack?
A:: Aim, that bitch packs to go to the mall...

Q:: Are you currently in a relationship? With who?
A:: Nope.

Q:: What brand is your cell phone?
A:: LG

Q:: What's for dinner?
A:: don’t know

Q:: Where is your cell phone?
A:: On the kitchen table

Q:: Is your phone on vibrate or ring most?
A:: vibrate because I'm at work...um, I can remember where my phone is usually....so I feel safe putting it on vibrate and not losing it. I'm grown.

Q:: Did you have breakfast this morning?
A:: nope

Q:: Do you like marshmallows?
A:: nope

Q:: What irritates you on the internet?
A:: Umm....I dunno...I guess I'll go with the consensus and say pop ups.

Q:: What brand is your digital camera?
A:: I don’t have one .

Q:: Do you watch movies with your parents?
A: sometimes

Q:: Would you rather sleep alone or with someone?
A:: alone

And now, the good stuff!

2 comments:

  1. "Q:: Would you rather sleep alone or with someone?
    A:: alone"

    Pfft. *jumps on Leonard's pillow*

    I have a myspace too, lol, for the same reasons. I was pestered into getting one.

    Ohh, and sexy shoulders. Best thing about a man, ever.

    edit - sorry if this gets posted twice, the lame security word isn't working..

    ReplyDelete
  2. *fluffing pillow* bring it on Corvis! ;-)

    ReplyDelete