Monday, February 12, 2007

Heroes!

It's Monday and my show will be on soon, so blogging now! Today was a weird day, it started out all sunny and birds singing and sunshine was just radiating out of my ass! Then a weirdo was talking to me on the train and kept trying to get my attention. He wanted to know what I was listening to...btw...did I mention I got a new phone? I love it, my bro bought it for me (ya know...the one who won $13k!) I love it! MP3 player, video, FM radio...etc. So I told him I was listening to a remix of Coldplays Clocks and he was like...Coldplay? and I was like yes and he was like (I know so CA huh?) hmmm...yeah they are a cool group, what's your name... I said John Smith. I don't think he got it, he might have been on drugs. Then another guy popped open a beer on the train (who drinks at 9 a.m.?!) and then proceeded to talk to himself and then ask me if I want a drink 'cause I "look like a cool cat" I politely declined.. I'm like a freak magnet...really...all the good nice guys like run when I walk into a room! LOL Then work was ok but then it got insane as usual and then it started to get gray...then a little rain, then a downpour. The highlight is my show is on and there is not egough gray, or rain or weirdos to mess with that! On that note, since it was such a mixed hodgepodge day of situations...I felt I needed to clean out my Yahoo Photos and this is what I found...just a mix of stuf. Have a great night! ;-) peace






No comments:

Post a Comment