Friday, February 23, 2007

Today's Weather...

...was cold! Cold and windy and dreary...and exhausting! My job is kicking my ass. I'm so scared. In less that a month I have to facilitate a judicial council meeting and an investigative panel meeting on the same day. I have so much research to do, so much work to do and it's ALL ON ME. Starting Monday I'm full time as the manager of judicial council and I'm looking forward to it because I can give 100% to it, but at the same time I am so behind. The last month wearing two hats has really taken a toll I think. I know that knowing was my last day in the legal department before my new position starts full time...has zapped me. Plus it was a full week. Ok, I'm a temp! Whatever happened to us just filing and answering phones! lol Well then again, I'm specialized with my background, but still! So on that note, I'm beat...it's late (oh gawd, I said it's late at 10:51pm on a Friday night!) so, g'nite and hope everyone has a great weekend!
;-) peace



got damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment