Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Burn out...

...that is what happened with my job. So, I took the last two days off and went bowling and bought a bowling ball! My very first, it's so purty...and I had my name engraved on it! lol I still can't beat an 88 though. My highest is 109, don't laugh, I'm just beginning! I need to find a bowling mentor! My brother, who also took up bowling recently, is at like 169 and he laughed at me and said how does one only do an 88? Um, well when I do like two frames of gutter balls...that really effects my score! I like my new ball, I have more control with it, I just need to get better before my bro comes down to challenge me! My next venture? Golfing! Yes, I went golfing with my bro over the Thanksgiving break and I loved it, but haven't went again. I need friends who are into what I am into, well at least a little bit. So I think I'll post an ad on craigstlist, you just have to be careful of the crazies though. ;-) peace
p.s. Click for bigger huge gargantuan detailed pics. :) which is why I picked them, y'all know I got a thing for hairy legs! ;-)





2 comments: