Friday, March 23, 2007

The meeting of all meetings...

...today was my Judicial Council meeting. The meeting I have been planning for over a month, the meeting in which I had to facilitate, I did the agenda, I researched all material for the agenda...I worked my ASS off to get this quarterly meeting together. *drum roll* it went GREAT! People flew in from around the state for this meeting and it went so well. I knew my content, I was able to answer all questions with confidence and the meeting ran smoothly. 6 hours...but it flew by. I feel great, I really feel like I did the best I could and it paid off. Now, why is this such an accomplishment? Well at the last quarterly meeting in January, I "sat in" as a trainee with the person who is the judicial council manager(the person I am covering for) and the council was asking me questions! I knew nothing, I was not familiar with the processes or the code of ethics of our organization...nothing. So it felt great to be in the leading role and just rock it! So it was a long day and a bit stressful but very self fulfilling and I'm so glad it's Friday! Next Friday is my last day on this assignment and not sure what I do after that...should be interesting to see where I go next! So I got an email from a reader the other day who said he loved the pics and which ones were my favorite? Hmmm..I felt a sense of de ja vu because I think I did this a few months ago, but ya know...my blog, my faves...here we go (maybe again). Have a great weekend all! ;-) peace

Some of my faves!









Um, ok I have to many to post at once...WELCOME TO THE WONDERUFL WORLD OF LEONARD WEEKEND OF FAVE HOT GUYS! MORE TOMORROW! ;-) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment