Monday, March 5, 2007

Nostalgia...

...so, tonight I went to myspace, I'm not the biggest myspace fan and I only registered because my friends are on it and it's a great way to keep in touch with them. Well to make a long story short...I had guy from Deadwood S.Dakota add me awhile ago and I accepted, not knowing who he was. I often wonder how he found me since I changed my location to Sactown and I never met him. In any case, I checked out his friends list and saw some people I knew in Rapid City, then I checked out another guy who added me like two weeks after I got back here in Sept. only I knew Carl...well on his friends list, I found my buds Amanda and Brittany and through them I found Stacey! It was so cool, so tonight was all about hooking up with people I knew in Rapid City and sending add invites and messages saying hello. Not sure if there are any big plans to move back, but I do kind of miss the laid back lifestyle... ;-) peace




No comments:

Post a Comment