Sunday, April 15, 2007

Annnd it's Sunday...

...which means tomorrow reality sets in and I'm going back to work! I had a great weekend. My roomies married boyfriends birthday is sometime this month, so she decided to cook for him and his favorite meal? Thanksgiving dinner! So that is what she made, she invited some friends up also. My other friend took off out of town this weekend and offered me the chance to stay at her place (so I can have my space during the whole thanksgiving dinner thing) so I did. It was great, I watched hella DVD's and just being in my own "space" was cool. It was nice and a much needed break. Yesterday I took my mom to lunch and then we picked up my sister, nephew and niece and we all went bowling. Ok, I bought a bowling a ball like a month ago, but I think it's going on Ebay! I lost...to my nephew...who is 10!~~ Granted, he had the "bumpers" up, but still! lol It was a great time had by all and even though my sister (who is a drug addict by the way) seemed to be "on", I still just enjoyed the time I had with her and my niece and nephew. I learned to take the "literal" moments I have with them and enjoy them, not judge, not be mad...just enjoy. It was a breakthrough for me actually and a welcomed one. Today I did nothing but sit in my friends apartment and watch movies, it was great! I don't know how to relax or to just chill, which is weird because I am a laid back person...life wise, but personally...it's difficutlt to just chill. Well I did that today and it was exactly what I needed. Hope everyone had a great weekend! and hope you all have a wonderful week! ;-) peace




No comments:

Post a Comment