Sunday, April 29, 2007

Music Sunday!

Hello all! Tomorrow means back to work (well for most of you, not me, I'm still on "hiatus!") but my second interview is Tuesday so this may be my last free Sunday for awhile. So I'm thinking on Sundays when families are having picnics and people are going to church and men with big bellies are watching football...well, I'm thinking pics of hot men may not be appropriate. So, how about music videos of the latest and greatest (and I'll try not to play mainstream Beyonce shit!), oh...and hey, if they have hot men in them...oh well...it's still music! Today though, is an animation of a song I love called Young Folks by Peter Bjorn and John. It kind of reminds me of the 80's and yes I am an 80's child (Yaz, DM, Communards, Real Life etc.) alternative, new wave, mod 80's...that was me. Hmm...maybe I'll have an 80's day too. Which reminds me, can someone please tell me how to stream music on my blog? Or maybe stream is not the word, but be able to play music on my blog? Thanks for any help! have a great night! ;-) peace

1 comment: