Wednesday, April 18, 2007

One more day...

...I'm not sure if I mentioned but tomorrow I will have no job. This assignment ends on Friday. While I am sad to go because I have made some very nice friends here, I need a break. 7mos. with no time off, I need a few days. So my next move? Bartending School. I mean why not? I have always wanted to try it and I love talking to people and if you get a good gig, the money can be great. So yeah, bartending college here I come. Of course if I don't like it, I can always go back in the office. If you've been regular reader you will see that I really like the blue collar work, last year I was so excited to become a waiter/server and I really enjoyed it! That was back in S. Dakota and I had so much fun! The thing is, well it wasn't as lucrative as I thought. I have champagne tastes but it's hard on a beer budget. So we'll give this a go round and see what comes of it. Hope everyone has had a good week so far and even better rest of the week! Oh this fine specimen of a male...is William Levy, I've posted him before but I found some new pics...good lawd, it's a sin to be that beautiful!! ;-) peace




1 comment:

  1. the only reason those people are nice to you is because you have them fooled. Obviously you were putting something in the coffe. Yo ass is mean. 7 months with no time off? Pashaw! You were making you're own damn schedule!!! Coming in at noon and leaving at 12:15 for a coffee break. Why are you lying to your readers? I am going to tell Oprah.

    -jocelyn

    ReplyDelete