Thursday, April 12, 2007

Pink. Dear Mister President...

...ok, I posted this video almost a year ago...it's a great song and with so much truth! Well Scott's site just posted it, it seems he just NOW heard it. That is surprising, on his blog he stated that the radio stations won't play it because of the content. I didn't know that. So I say to all bloggers, post it, post a song that says we are done with the Bush administration! I thought everyone had heard this song...I guess not. So, here it is again, let's not live in a Big Brother society.(this video isn't the one I posted, but it was on Jimmy Kimmel Live the other night) ;-) peace



My original post, better quality...

2 comments:

  1. Without trying to pimp the version I uploaded, did you notice that the video and audio on your second version of the song were not in sync?

    ReplyDelete