Tuesday, May 1, 2007

It's All About the Eyes...

...it's been awhile since I posted some beautiful eyes, of course I had to put a pic of William Levy in there!! Second interview went very well, I should know this week. Other than that not a whole lot going on, other than I'm getting bored! The first week off was nice and much needed, this week, I'm a bit restless...on the other hand...all my laundry is done!! I've also watched more DVD's than I have in the past year, in the past week and a half. The return of Heroes has been awesome also! Who would have thought Sylar was president!! You could have knocked my ass over with a feather!! Only 3 episodes left this season...then I go insane over the summer waiting for the new season! Ok, yeah um, I'm a bit obsessed with this program!! At least I'm not out getting into trouble (which means this summer I will when the show is on hiatus!) have a great night! ;-) peace
p.s. as usual click the pic for a larger image!





1 comment:

  1. what is it about blue eyes and dark hair?


    -jocelyn

    ReplyDelete