Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Monday...

...hope everyone had a good weekend, mine was reflective. In my life, when it rains it pours because I also found out that my other best friends step dad is in a coma and might not make it. He is a cool guy and at times was like my second dad. So a rough weekend yes, but life is still wonderful and the only way I can support those who need it, is to still be me. Which means having sunshine raditating out of my ass as always! ;-) it's true...like the skittles rainbow!! Oh yesterday I went to bingo with my parents (hey it was Father's Day!) I actually won...the game I won on? Well all the men got a free game called the Father's Day special...AND that is what I won on! LOL how ironic!!
I found this pic...I love it...it makes you really look and appreciate it, just how life is. ;-) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment