Sunday, June 10, 2007

Kyle XY...

...So I wake up and stumble into the living room this morning (ok around noon) and flip on the TV. I don't know why but it's on ABC Family and this show is on called Kyle XY, and the boy is hella fine!! He's actually 25 but plays a teen ager in high school. He is gorgeous with dark hair and blue/green eyes! So I'm like ok he's cute, but come on ABC Family? Turns out the series is quite good, kind of like Dark Angel, along those lines. Oh and of course Kyle is hot, his name is Matt Dallas. "Matt Dallas stars as Kyle, a mysterious teenager who wandered out of the Seattle woods with no past, no belly button and no idea who he was. With the help of the Tragers, a loving family who opened their home to him, Kyle began piecing together who he was and where he came from. But the more he uncovered the more his past began to seem more mysterious and more dangerous than his present. In season two Kyle finds answers to many of his questions, answers that force him to lead a double life that could tear apart the only family he has ever known."

He's extremely fast and strong, he can jump off the roof of the house no problem, I think he's an alien. Reminds me of that short lived show Invasion. N E ways...so I'm hooked and I'm watching the whole marathon in preparation for tomorrows season premiere! He's dreamy... .*swoon*. I think season 1 will come out on DVD or you can watch the episodes online. Of course there are the gay rumors (as with all new hot young actors).




No comments:

Post a Comment