Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy Monday

...it is Monday right? Was a long weekend, had my friend up for the weekend and was so glad to have her with me. Especially 'cause I had to take my roomie to the ER on Friday! I came home and she was doubled over in pain, turns out she had gall stones! So called 911 and followed the ambulance to the hospital. She had surgery this morning to remover her gall bladder and she's doing fine. The kicker? She is so happy to lose more weight (how much does a gall bladder weigh?) LOL! My friend Greg is doing well. Work is doing well, I've finally learned to step back and have a life. I didn't check email all weekend (big ass lie) but, I didn't answer any! ;-) Hope everyone has a good week, I'm up until my friend txt's me that she made it home ok. Rob over at Bent has some awesome pics of Chris Evans!! Here is just a sample... ;-) peace





No comments:

Post a Comment