Saturday, July 7, 2007

LIVE EARTH

Just enjoying a Saturday afternoon and watching the Live Earth concert. Has anyone made a difference in trying to be Greener? Me and my roomie changed our light bulbs. It's a start. ;-) peace






2:15pm. I love Fall out Boy! and I love AFI, they rock. Ok, and who knew Akon had a body that fine! Dayum!!!

3:15pm Ok the BEST PERFORMANCE so far? Is by a band called Nunatak!! They rocked! The band is made up of scientists who actually are living in Antarctica studying the effects of Global Warming, you can check out more of what they do here and see interviews. It was a such a cool performance, here they are in rehearsal. AS SOON as their performance video is up, I'll get it on here. Great job Nunatak!!



5:02pm, I really should get off this couch at some point and at least poke my head outside!! Madonna just finished Ray of Light in London and it was a great performance. I didn't know she played the guitar! She did it in heels and a little black dress, that bitch still has it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment