Tuesday, August 21, 2007

America's got Talent winner!

Terry Fator won! He is the ventriloquist who does impersonations. This is the first video where he won me over. It's just amazing, ok it's one thing to do ventriloquism but to do impersonations?! It's just amazing. On another note, I'm kind of proud of the American people...I am a reality TV junkie, yes I am. So you think you can dance...I so thought Neil would win because let's face it, he is hot!! Sabra won though and she should have...I also thought people would vote for Cas Haley because he's been singing for so long and he has a baby and wife. Okay, great...fine...and he is wonderful performer but I thought he was tugging at America's heartstrings, I'm so glad America voted for the true talent! Oh don't worry about Cas, he'll get a record deal 'cause he is awesome also! So without further ado...and this isn't even his best...but it was the performance that first awed me...America's new favorite act...Terry Fator!!
;-) peace

2 comments:

  1. am i the only one that wants david to put away the gold and button his shirt?

    -j

    ReplyDelete