Wednesday, August 8, 2007

It's All About the Eyes

Been awhile since I posted some nice eyes!! I took the day off, had a dentist appointment and then decided to go visit my parents. It was a good day. I took my mom to lunch at an Indian restaurant (no, not MY type of India)um...LOL...my mom had never tasted curry before...and she no longer eats hot foods. So uh her response "this is hot!, why am I sweating...it's like my brain is on fire!" LMAO, I love my mom. She trooped on though and she ate almost everything on her plate. Since it was a buffet I went up and got more chili chicken, butter chicken, lentil curry and lentil soup. She um, she went and got white rice, some lettuce and tomatoes and tandoori chicken with no sauce. You have to remember my mom is from the reservation and has never really tried any other type of foods. I introduced her to Won Ton soup about 6 years ago and she loves it! LOL, next weekend I'm thinking of taking her to Mongolian BBQ.
Enjoy the pics and hope everyone is having a good week. ;-) peace




No comments:

Post a Comment