Friday, August 3, 2007

Wow, been awhile...

...since I've last blogged, my bad!! I would like to say I met the man of my dreams and have been whisked off on an European vacation, but in reality...no, just working..A LOT! Work is good and I'm looking forward to my vacation coming up in a few weeks with my brother, we're going to golf and bowl and go to Tahoe. My friend Greg found out today his liver is going, so that was a sad phone call of course. I'm thinking of moving to Denver to be closer to him, it's something I'm mulling over right now. Everything else is going well, just the same ol same ol. I have some different subjects I will blog about soon, I just have to figure out how to put it down in words. Hope everyone has a good weekend! ;-) peace
Oh, flipping through the channels (which is how I found Kyle XY among a few other faves) I found, the Two Coreys on A n E (um for some reason I can't type an ampersand, Blogger doesn't take it, weird). Ok, who remembers the Two Corey's from Lost Boys? They're my age but I was more into Jason Patric, how fine was he! With his beautiful eyes and his bad boy attitude! Oh, ok back to the Two Coreys, they were definitely cute, I always thought Haim was cute and adorable. Well in the new series...I have to say, I'm thinking Feldman is hot...maybe 'cause he's grown and a man now. I dunno, in any case NEW REALITY SHOW to add to my tv time! lol


The Two Coreys Trailer


and some hot Jason Patric

No comments:

Post a Comment