Saturday, September 29, 2007

Do one good deed...

...I personally try everyday to do ONE good act of kindness. Obviously I hope I do more, but I consciously try and do at least one. Whether that be letting someone in front of me in traffic, if I'm grocery store shopping and I have a lot but the person behind me just has a bottle of water, I let them go through. Really, just one thing a day. I try, sometimes I do two! Sometimes I forget until I say my prayers and then I'm like, shit!
So that's why I really like these commercials. I know nothing about the company but I like the message the commercial sends. I think it's important, I mean when is the last time you witnessed a random act of kindness? It would be nice if the world was really this way, well I think it might be...it could be. ;-) peace

Part 1


Part 2

1 comment:

  1. GREAT commercials... Coca-Cola also has some of these as well, animated. Maybe it is a trend inadvertising and wouldn't it be great if it became a trend in real life.

    You are to be commended for consciously doing something nice for others each day, I know I feel blessed when I do something.

    ReplyDelete