Sunday, September 16, 2007

Golfing nut!

Ok, so I suck...I do...but then...then I get that one nice hit on the ball and hit the sweet spot and it's all worth slamming my club into the ground all the other times!! LOL Naw, I am getting better but this evening was just a real bad round! It was a new course though and I always do bad on a new course I've never been on (well not this bad!). Other than my aspirations to be a better golfer not much going on. I know I need to move as I'm really itching for my own place now but it's just matter of saving and looking and all that comes with moving. I'll miss my roomie though, we get along ok. People who play golf or so nice, it's like all about etiquette and I must say, it works. I golf alone (awww, poor me) and a lot of time if I'm waiting on a couple in front of me, if they don't ask me to play through ('cause as a single you go faster) they will ask me to play with them, like tonight. Great way to meet new people and also learn the sport of golfing from others. One of the perks? Hot guys like to golf!! LOL so um on that note, enjoy! Hope everyone has a great week! ;-) peace





No comments:

Post a Comment