Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Plumbing Problems...

...no no, my plumbing is fine! Here is the thing, my roomie thinks that our bathroom smells like sewage and the toilet doesn't flush properly. I can't smell anything and the toilet flushes fine for me. She has been going back and forth with the landlord and we have a cheap landlord who doesn't want to pay for anything. So um, I just sit here and let them go at it. So my roomie is like, we need to tag team her in our response...um tag team? It smells fine and the toilet flushes like every other one I have ever flushed, I would be lying! So I just basically say, well give me the script and I'll look at it and perhaps the tag team thing can happen. Now, I can't smell much at all...so it really could smell bad...but I would like to think I could smell sewage! ;-) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment