Friday, October 26, 2007

Dear Prudence...

...a random thought here. I remember when this song was the shit, well with people who "were mod" I moved to New Mexico to go to school, I was 19...I was so afraid and felt so alone and so did not fit in. It was an all Indian School, but they were from the rez and had like 8th grade education, I graduated high school. I felt so out of place, I had a dorm room with 4 beds and I had two room mates, they were never there...one night I missed Cali so bad, I missed my friends, I missed my life. I had this on tape and I had walkman "lol dating myself here" and I put this "tape" in and I remember dancing my ass off to this song! I cried and I laughed...it was my alone time...and yeah, I felt so alone. Just me and this song, I will never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment