Monday, November 12, 2007

Chuck/Heroes

Ok so Chuck is getting better each week, I think. It's wacky but it's good. Heroes on the on the other hand, it kind of going the way of Lost second season (yes I know I watch to much TV!). It's to much reading now with the Hiro going back in time and the lady with the black tears!! Although I am wondering exactly what happens, well besides people dying. I'm watching Heroes now and it's giving me the chills!
Ok enough to that, is anybody else using Windows Vista? I'm wondering if it slows down anybody else's machine? I just got a new Vaio and it has Vista on it and it doesn't seem as fast as it should be? In any case, I'm having fun playing with my new toy and figuring things out. Hope everyone has a great week and I will blog very soon, 'cause I've had some random thoughts that keep coming up. :-) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment