Thursday, February 28, 2008

MTV PRODUCERS ARE FAGS!!

They suck, I'm watching the Gauntlet which I have been kind of keeping up with this season. Ok so it's the veterans vs. the rookies (from different Real World and Road Rules throughout the years). So the rookies are getting their asses whupped! So they lose team members and then they are supposed to compete in events that require strength! Ok they have like 4 guys against 8 veteran guys...how is that going to be fair?? Same with the girls, the rookies have like 4 rookie girls against 7 rookie girls! It shouldn't be called the Gauntlet!! It should be called "you're fucked if you lose any team members because we are MTV producers with our heads in our asses!" I mean really...I think that would get more viewers. ;-)
On the flip side
If the team with the less team members have to do an event where having LESS team members can work in their favor, well yeah...sure...that's a great thing. Those challenges are very rare and the Rookies keep getting creamed because they have less team members!!
Yes readers, reality TV is not all fluff, it really involves you and makes you think. ;-)
Oh and don't give me any flack about using the word fag...I am soooo NOT PC and your words will just be wasted on me.
Oooh, Rob and Big is on!
;-) peace

2 comments:

  1. You are correct the President of MTV is a FAG. His name is Brian Graden. He's a very powerful fag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I didn't really mean the President of MTV, just the producers of The Gauntlet, thanks for sharing though! ;-) peace

    ReplyDelete